For Latest News Join Our Social Media Groups

GO.136-NEW DEARNESS ALLOWANCE DA@54.784 from 1st Jan 2013 and DA TABLE

Dearness Allowance– DA to the AP State Government Employees at 54.784% Employees from 1st January 2013 
FINANCE (PC-I) DEPARTMENT 
G.O.Ms.No. 136 -- Dated: 11.06.2013
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the G.O. 297  to the State Government employees in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales 2010 from 47.936% of the basic pay to 54.784% of basic pay from 1st January, 2013.
DOWNLOAD GO.136 NEW DA@54.784 FROM 1ST JAN 2013
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DA TABLE SOFTWARE
Highlights of the New DA@54.784 w.e.f 1st Jan 2013 GO.136:
  • Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the above para shall also be payable to: The employees of Zilla IParishad, Mandal Parishad, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010
  • Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance rate sanctioned in the G.O. 24th read above to the State Government employees in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales 2005 from 133.764% of the basic pay to 147.894% of the basic pay with effect from 1st January, 2013 in the Revised Pay Scales of 2005.
  • The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-9 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of May, 2013 payable in June, 2013. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st January 2013 to 30th April 2013 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
  • However, in the case of employees who are due to retire before 31st August 2013 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
  • In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after  01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), the arrears from 1st January 2013 to 30th April 2013, 10% of the DA arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O. at reference 23rd read above and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.