GO.No. 189 Dated: 10‐07‐2013 A.P.G.L.I New Proposal Form for A.P.G.L.I Policies || Modification of common proposal form in lieu of fresh and enhancement proposal forms of APGLI
APGLI NEW PROPOSAL FORM (APGLI NEW APPLICATION FORM)
- The Government of AP have constituted a Committee to study the possibilities of simplification of procedures and efficient functioning of the Department to render quick service to the Policy holders.
- In the reference 9th read above, the Committee has submitted a report to the Government, wherein recommended that the form prescribed for submitting the proposal may be simplified by seeking only relevant information with regard to the date of appointment into Government Service, Pay, Subscription opted, health status and nomination and to dispense with the practice of seeking certain information regarding Women Employees.
- The Director of Insurance has stated that the Committee in its reports has recommended for deletion of Women column stating that the information regarding last date of menstruation, regularity of periods, year of last confinement miscarriages and whether she is currently pregnant or not. These details are not relevant to the health status of women employees. Further, the information sought in very intrusive. The practice of seeking such information may be dispensed with.
- Government after careful examination of the recommendations of the Committee and as per the request of the Director of Insurance, Government hereby permit to delete the Women Column from the existing proposal form and use the new proposal from annexed to this order which is more convenient and proponent friendly useful existing to the software system.
- The Commissioner of Printing and Stationery, Hyderabad is requested to arrange for printing and supply of modified Proposal Form to the various departments against their indents and a copy of the revised Pro‐forma is available in A.P.G.L.I. Web site for down loading
|GO.189 10July -APGLI Simplified Proposal Form|
|DOWNLOAD THE NEW PROPOSAL FORM FOR APGLI|