GO.436 Dated 24th Mar 2014- 4th Municipal Elections 2014- Remuneration Rates to Polling Staff. 4th Ordinary Elections to Urban Local Bodies (Elections to Municipalities, Municipal Corporations) – Payment of remuneration to polling and counting personnel drafted on election duty to the Urban Local Bodies – Orders – Issued. Govt has enhanced the Municipal Elections Remuneration Rates as per the Cir.No.464 and fixed the Uniform Rates deployed for Municipal Elections Duty.
GO.436 Municipal Elections - Remuneration Rates to Polling Staff
- G.O.Ms.No. 1077, PR & RD (E&R) Department, dated 01.07.2013.
- From the Secretary, Election Commission of India, Letter NO. 464/INST-PAY/2014/EPS, dated 28.02.2014.
- From the Secretary, State Election Commission, letter No. 83/SEC-F1/2014, dated 03.03.2014.
- 1. Zonal Officer / Route Officer / Sectoral Officer : Rs. 1500/- one time remuneration at lump sum
- 2. Presiding officer / Counting Supervisor: Rs. 350/- per day
- 3. Polling officers / Counting Assistant: Rs. 250/- per day
- 4. Office sub-ordinates (Class-IV): Rs. 150/- per day
- 5. Packed lunch and/or light refreshment to the personnel deployed at polling stations / counting centres: Rs. 150/- per head per day