Rc.No.359/RMSA/2014 Dated:14.08.2014. MHRD has approved for release of RMSA School Annual Grants 2014-15 @ Rs. 25,000/- to each of the 5797 secondary schools in the AP State. Basing on the Framework of RMSA Scheme, as communicated by MHRD, Director RMSA has released the Utilization Guidelines for RMSA School Annual Grants 2014-15, relating to Physical infrastructure, School Annual Grants and Minor Repairs under Recurring Grants.
Rc.359 RMSA School Annual Grants 2014-15 Utilization GuidelinesReference:
- 1. Lr.No.F.14-2/2014/RMSA-1, Dt.29-05-2014 from the Under Secretary to Gal, (RMSA-1), MHRD,New Delhi.
- 2. F.No. l 4-3/2014/ R MSA-1(General), dt.02.06.2014 of Gal, MHRD, New Delhi.
- 3. F.No.14-3/2014-RMSA-l(TSP) ,dt.02.06.2014 of Gal, MHRD, New Delhi.
- 4. F.No.14-3/2014-RMSA- l (SCPSC), dt.02.06.2014 of Gal, MHRD, New Delhi.
- 5. This office Prog.Rc.No.999/RMSA/2013, dt.12.02.2014.
- All the Head Masters/ Principals & Chairmen of School Management Development Committees of identified Secondary Schools & all the District Educational Officer & Ex-Officio District Project Coordinators of RMSA in the State are informed that GOI, M H RD, New Delhi have sanctioned & released amounts vide references 2nd to 4th read above.
- Therefore, the Commissioner and Director of School Education & Ex-Officio Project Director, RMSA, A.P., Hyderabad is pleased to accord sanction and released as 1" installment of an amount of Rs.14,49,25,000/- (Rupees Fourteen Crores forty Nine lakhs Twenty Five Thousand only) @ Rs. 25,000/- to each of the 5797 secondary schools in the State towards School Annual Grants
- Further, they are informed that GOI, MHRD, New Delhi have communicated a Framework for Implementation of RMSA Scheme. Based on the Frame Work of chapter I V of 4.6 the following are t he details of sanctioned components, Grant of amount and details for utilization of Grants relating to Physical infrastructure, School Annual Grants and Minor Repairs under Recurring Grants.
|School Annual Grants|
|Repair/replacement of Laboratory Equipments/ Purchase of Lab Consumable Articles||25,000/-
|Purchase of Books, Periodicals, news papers etc.||10,000/-||
|Water & Electricity
charges, Telephone charges, Internet Charges, other rates & taxes
|Minor Repair to Govt.,
- Based on the sanctions, funds were released to all the Secondary Schools in the State under Recurring Grants in the sanctioned components during the year 2009- 10, 2010-11,2011-12 & 2012-13 with instructions to utilize the Grant released by the School Management Development Committees constituted for implementation of CSS RMSA Scheme at School level in the State duly following the Terms & Conditions stipulated by GOI, MHRD, New Delhi and communicated vide reference 6th read above including the norms prescribed by GOI on School infrastructure, learning resources, teachers and others from Para 4.1 to 4.8 and from Para 8.3.1 to 8.3.7 on management structure at school level to strictly adhere to the instructions/norms.
- Further, while communicating a list of Laboratory Equipments & Lab Consumables (Phy.Science, Bio.Science & Mathematics) of the Director, SCERT received through the reference 51h read above to all the Secondary Schools in the State they have been requested to instruct the concerned to purchase the needy and useful items for imparting Science Education to IX & X Class studying students in the School subject to condition that "so far as the schools not having proper / functional lab, while spending the funds released for purchase of lab consumables/ equipment and only such items may be purchased which are easily storable and would assist towards gradual building up of a proper lab.
- Keeping in view of the observations made by the District Educational Officer, Inspecting Officers at Secondary School level and requests made by them, to have an idea in purchasing of books, periodicals, Science material etc. at School level, keeping in view of the norms prescribed by GOI, MHRD, New Delhi in the RMSA Frame Work a Committee was constituted to recommend the lists of books which are very useful at School level both for Teachers and Students.
- After going through the "Catalogues obtained from KVS, NCERT, NBT, CBT, Telugu Academy and Telugu University" the Committee unanimously recommended to suggest to procure the following Books, Periodicals, news papers etc. and the details of lists are as follows:
- I. LIST OF K.V APPROVED PERIODICALS FOR SCHOOL LIBRARIES (17 Periodicals)
- II. TITLES SUGGESTED FROM THE CATALOGUE OF NCERT GENERAL
- PUBLICATIONS (20 Titles)
- III. TITLE SUGGESTED FROM THE CATALOGUE OF NATIONAL BOOK TRUST INDIA (2006- POPULAR SCIENCE BOOKS) (27 Titles)
- IV. TITLES COLLECTED FROM THE CATALOGUE OF NEHRU BALAPUSHTAKALAYA BOOKS FOR CHILDREN
- V. TELUGU ACADEMY PRACHURANALU (23 Publications) (List Separately Appended)
The Committee also suggested to follow the break up as here under:
- 1. Purchase of Kits including Mathematics Rs. 22,000/-
- 2. Purchase of Science charts and models Rs. 1,000/-
- 3. Purchase of Lab consumable articles Rs. 1,500/-
- 4. Maintenance, Replacement & Repair of the Lab equipment Rs. 500/-