The District Education Officer, Visakhapatnam has released Notification for Recruitment of Academic Instructors in Visakhapatnam District. There are total 859 VVs going to be recruited for a period of three months in VSP. The period of engagement is only for 3 Months. Vide Rc.875 of DSE permission was accorded for 859 Academic Instructors in Visakha Dist. Last date for submission of Applications to the MEOs concerned is 07.10.2014. Details are given below.
Total Cadre Wise VVs allotted:
|School Assistants||Language Pandits||Secondary Grade Teachers||Total|
- The school wise/ subject wise roster points are communicated to all the Mandal Educational Officers and they are requested to take immediate action for engagement of Academic Instructors duly following the guidelines of the Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA) on engaging of Academic Instructors.
- The list of schools / subject / roster points shall display in the Notice Boards of the MRC/High Schools/ MPDO Office and Tahasildar Office.
- A Mandal Level Committee shall be constituted with MEO and 2 School Complex Headmasters for engagement of Academic Instructors.
- The candidates with TTC/ D.Ed./ B.Ed., are eligible to work as Vidya Volunteers in Primary and Upper Primary Schools.
- If local candidates with D.Ed.,/B.Ed., qualifications are available in a habitation they shall be given priority to engage them as Academic Instructors without considering the mandal merit.
- After receipt of applications from the eligible candidates the mandal level committee will scrutinize the applications and select the candidates to work as Academic Instructors. Mandal shall be taken as unit for engaging Academic Instructors.
- If more number of eligible candidates are available in the prescribed roster point, a merit list shall be prepared taking the marks in academic and professional qualifications in the ration of 50:50 and the candidates shall be selected based on the merit.
- As per G.O.Ms.No. 90 dated 04.08.2009 the Academic Instructors may be engaged from open category if the candidates are not available in the reserved category.
- The Mandal Educational Officer shall communicate the list of selected candidates to the concerned SMCs for engagement of Academic Instructors. The Headmaster of the nearby school shall be given the responsibility to coordinate with the SMC concerned in engaging the Academic Instructors in respect of the schools where there is no regular teacher.
- The period for engagement of Academic Instructors is 3 (three) months only.
- Rs.5000 Honororium for Primary Academic Instructors, Rs.7000 for UP, High Schools Academic Insctructors.
- Last date for submission of Applications to the MEOs concerned : 07.10.2014
- Date of scrutinization of the applications at Mandal Level : 08.10.2014
- Display of the list of eligible candidates with Roster wise : 08.10.2014
- Allotment of the eligible candidates to the schools by the Mandal Level Committee :09.10.2014
- Date of communication of the list of selected candidates to the concerned SMCs :09.10.2014
- Date of submission of report to the DEO, Visakhapatnam :10.10.2014
For More Details Candidates are informed to contact MEO Offices in the Mandals