Yes..It is Now possible.. You can connect to Your favourite messenger Whatsapp in your Desktop / Computer / Laptop also. On 21st Jan 2015, Whatsapp has officially announced in its Blog, that the Whatsapp App is now available in Desktop / Laptop Version also. Hence the Millions of Whatsapp users can use now WhatsApp on web browser. The web client is simply an extension of the Smart phone, means the web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device and hence all of the messages still live on Smart phone. Today Let us learn How to connect to Whatsapp in Computer or Laptop from Google Chrome Browser
What you Need is:
What you Need is:
- Google Chrome Browser in Laptop/ Computer-If you don't have Google Chrome -Click Here to Install in Your Computer. (Whatsapp is presently supported in Chrome Browser, Remaining Broswers like Firefox and other will be added soon..)
- Latest Version of Whatsapp in your Smart Phone - Click Here to Download from Play Store
Steps to Connect Whats app in Your Desktop
- First Login Whatsapp in your Smart Phone.
- Open Google Chrome Web Browser in Your Desktop/Laptop.
- Type http://web.whatsapp.com in your Chrome Browser. It will look like the image given below.
Picture-1: Whatsapp on Desktop Before Login, and the code to Scan
Location of Whatsapp Web in Smart Phone
Scanning the QR Code using Smart Phones Camera
- Now Open Your Smart Phones Whatsapp... Click on On the Right Side Top. There You fill find a New Section "Whatsapp Web". Note that If you are using Whatsapp Old version. It is not possible. You have to update your Whatsapp then only You will be able to see the Words.
- Click on the "Whatsapp Web" then your Smart Phones Camera will open automatically to Scan the QR Code.
- Scan the QR Code on the Chrome Browser as shown on the picture above. Just Scan the Code from your Phone's Camera. Chrome Browser will automatically get Login to your Whatsapp Account in Desktop/Laptop. That's it. Now you can use your Whatsapp in Computer also.
- Note: White using Whatsapp in Desktop/Computer/ Laptop your Mobile Phone should also to be connected to Internet.