Rc.118/A & I/2014 Dated 24.01.2015. AP Cancellation of D.C.E.Bs, Preparation of Question Papers for IX and X classes at School Level for Pre-Final and Final Exams. Commissioner of School Education has instructed to prepare Question Papers for Class IX and X (prefinal & final) at the School Level as per instructions issued in Rc.No.118/A&I/2014 dated 20.10.2014.
- CSE Proc.Rc.118/A & I/2014 Dated 29.9.2014
- CSE Proc.Rc.118/A & I/2014 Dated 20.10.2014
- CSE Proc.Rc.118/A & I/2014 Dated 26.10.2014
- The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the State are invited to the references cited, and further informed that, as per School Academic Calender 2014-15 pertaining to High Schools the pre-final annual examinations for Class IX and X Students are to be conducted from 14-2-2015 to 25-2-2015.
- In view of the cancellation of DCEB, the DEOs are instructed to take action for preparation of Question Paper for Class IX and X (Pre-final and Final) at School Level as per instructions issued in CSE Proc Rc.118/A & I/2014 Dated 20.10.2014.
- Further instructions were issued that the Government schools will set the question papers by themselves and will continue to collect Rs.15 per student in respect of IX and X Classes as it is practice earlier in SPD SSA Rc.27/SSA/A3/2014 Dated 26.10.2014
- In view of the above it is submitted that the Instructions issued by the Commissioner in Proc Rc.118/A & I/2014 Dated 20.10.2014 and SPD SSA Rc.27/SSA/A3/2014 Dated 26.10.2014 are self explanatory.
- Therefore all the DEOs in the state are instructed to take necessary action accordingly.