Rc.No.181/A&I/2014, Dated 27.01.2015. Vide Govt Memo.307, Govt of AP framed BADIBASA Program in Schools. As per these Instructions DSE has issued the Time Table and Schedule for BADI BASA Visits in Schools and instructed all RJDSEs/DEOs /DyEOs/DyIOs and MEOs in the State to follow these instructions. Details of this proceedings are as follows:
- Sub:- School Education Department -Inspections & Visits- BADIBASA by the Senior Officers of the Departments / RJDSEs/DEOs/ DyEOs/DyiOs and MEOs in the State- Instructions- issued- communicated- Regarding.
- Read:-Govt. Memo.No.307/Prog.II/A2/2015, dated 13.01.2015.
Rc.181 BADI BASA Schedule and Timetable for School Visits-DSE Instructions
- A copy of the Government memo is communicated herewith to all the RJDSEs/DEOs/ DyEOs/DyIOs and MEOs in the State, where in Government have issued orders to inspect and visit the schools under their jurisdiction frequently and plan for the night halt (BADIBASA) in the School premises OR in the Village for ensuring the teacher/ student participation in all the activities and for the development of the institution.
- Therefore, all the RJDSEs/DEOs/DyEOs/DyiOs and MEOs in the State are instructed to plan and visit the schools frequently and plan for night halt (BADIBASA) by participating in the activities as follows:
- (a) Class room observation/ Teaching / Demonstration.
- (b) Follow up on lesson plans.
- (c) Random analysis of implementation of the Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
- (d) Availability of teachers / infrastructure
- (e) Participation in Mid-Day meal programme during lunch hour.
- (f) Evening Activities :
|3.30 p.m. to 4.30 p..m.||Interaction with the students with regard to the academic Improvements|
|4.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m||Interaction with the Teachers with regard to the performance of children, completion of syllabus and other activities and suggestions for improvement|
|5.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.||Discussions with School Management Committee|
|6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.||Interaction with the parents and elders philanthropists of the village for development of school infrastructure and academic improvements|
|7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.||Organise education related cultural activities in co-ordination with School Children /teachers and the villagers viz., Kalajatha and other programmes against child labour etc.|
- The observations during the visit may be recorded in the minutes book and inspection note for further improvement of the institution, follow up action may be taken at Mandal/ district level or if it is policy related matter it may be addressed to state level guidelines.