Rc.65 AP ELs Preservation for SSC Advance Supplementary Exams 2015 Instructions. Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh has released Rc.65/A&I/2015 Dated 5.5.2015 regarding conduct of SSC Advanced Supplementary Exams May/June 2015 - Instructions to all the Heads of the Schools including the Clerical Staff and Office Sub-ordinates to be present during summer Vacation 2015 and Instructions for Preservation of Earned Leave as per rules for SSC 2015 Advance Supplementary Exams Regarding.
Rc.65 AP ELs Preservation for SSC Advance Supplementary Exams 2015
The Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that, the Director Govt of Examinations, AP, Hyd has informed that the SSC Advanced Supplementary exams will be conducted in the Third or Last Week of June 2015 tentatively and requested to instruct the Head Masters / Clerical Staff / Office-Subordinates to attend the following activities of conduct of SSC Supplementary Exams
- To receive the extraction nominal rolls of failed candidates
- To receive the Failed Memos of the failed candidates
- To receive and remit the Examination Fee
- To prevent all the Head Masters of Secondary Schools (High Schools) under all managements along with the non-teaching staff from availing summer vacation with effect from the date of release of SSC Public Examinations March 2015 to till the reopening of Schools on 12th June 2015.
- Names of Head Masters/ Non-Teaching staff institution wise shall be specifically obtained for prevention and issue specific orders if prevention duly mentioning the period.
- Earned Leave may be preserved for all Employees prevented as per rules.
- Strictly follow the Instructions issued in CSE Proceedings No.Rc.No.362/E1-1/2013 dated 16-11-2013 with regard to prevention of staff in summer vacation.
- Therefore all the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to take necessary action in this matter.