Rc 20 AP DSC 2014 Recruitment Schedule starts from 1st Feb 2016. Rc.No. 20/TRC-1/2016 Dated:29 /01/2016. All the District Educational Officers in the State are aware that notification was issued on 21/11/2014 for TET cum TRT-2014. The Teachers Recruitment Test was completed from 09th May, 2015 to 11th May, 2015 and results were declared on 02/06/2015. Govt of AP, DSE has released instructions to DEOs for completion of Recruitment Process of AP DSC 2014 in Feb 2016. Details of the instructions are given below:
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICERS:
Rc 20 AP DSC 2014 Recruitment Schedule starts from 1st Feb 2016
- Sub:- TET cum TRT-2014 – Recruitment of teachers – Completion of recruitment process – Instructions issued – Reg.
- Read:- G.O.Ms.No.38, Education, dated: 19/11/2014.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICERS:
- 1. The number of posts notified category-wise and medium wise with reference to the roster points, already displayed in the website for TET cum TRT-2014 should be verified and kept ready for the information of the District Selection Committee.
- 2. The downloading of provisional list of candidates from website – category- wise, medium wise as per the roster points, its publication and verification of certificates shall be done.
- 3. The process of selection of candidates for the posts of SGTs and LPs through TET cum TRT-2014 beginning with issue of notification for applications till the issue of tentative shortlist for verification of certificates is conducted entirely online. Final selection order will be issued by the District Selection Committee and Member Convenor, Selection Committee of DSC 2014 after verification of all the relevant documents of the candidate that support the data submitted by him/her in his/her online application at district level.
- 4. The District Educational Officer is identified by the Commissioner of School Education as the Officer in charge for his respective district for verification of certificates of candidates tentatively shortlisted and for confirmation of the data submitted by the candidate in his/her online application.
- 5. Candidates are shortlisted basing on the marks secured by them in the written test of TET cum TRT-2014 and the personal and study details and declarations submitted by them in their online application. Hence, verification of certificates involves verifying the original documents of the data submitted by the candidates basing on which they are tentatively shortlisted.
- 6. For verification of the documents Eligibility norms and check list are provided with reference to which the documents produced by the candidate will be checked and decided as to whether the candidate is fulfilling the eligibility norms as submitted in the application or if there is any discrepancy in the data submitted in the application.
- 7. The District Educational Officers are also provided online tracking service at http://cgg.gov.in and login ids (password to be sent through sms on the mobile phone of DEOs). After verification of documents, if the candidate is found to be fulfilling the eligibility norms his/her data shall be submitted through online service for further necessary action.
- 8. The DEOs should arrange the required number of teams and other personnel as shown in the proceedings and conduct a training session on verification process two days before the schedule so that the teams and other personnel get well acquainted with their role and the process of verification. Prior to conducting of training session, the officers identified should be supplied with the copy of Eligibility norms, guidelines for verification, notification (G.O.Ms.No.38, Edn., dated:19/11/2014) and list of fake Universities for getting thorough with the eligibility conditions and other relevant information required for conducting error free verification.
- 9. The entire required infrastructure i.e., Computers, Printers, Internet, Stationery etc., should be arranged well in advance i.e., by the time of training session for smooth conduct of the sessions.
- 10. On the day of actual verification to begin with, the list of candidates to be verified in any particular session clearly indicating the verification team number is to be placed on the Notice boards arranged at the entry point of the venue so that candidates will know the team number to which they need to proceed for verification.
- 11. At the waiting room tokens are to be issued to the candidates indicating their turn of verification on first come first serve basis and they may be directed to the verification room accordingly.
Schedule for AP DSC 2014 Recruitments
|01/ 02/ 2016||DISPLAY OF MERIT LIST AT WEBSITE OF CSE|
|05/ 02/ 2016||GENERATION OF SELECTION LIST BY CGG|
|08/ 02/ 2016||CONFIRMATION OF SELECTION LIST BY THE DISTRICT SELECTION COMMITTEE|
|09/ 02/ 2016 TO 15/ 02/ 2016||VERIFICATION AND UPLOADING OF CERTIFICATES OF SELECTED CANDIDATES AT DISTRICT LEVEL THROUGH ONLINE|
|17/ 02/ 2016||SUBMISSION OF INELIGIBLE CANDIDATES LIST TO CGG|
|22/ 02/ 2016||REGENERATION OF SELECTION LIST|
|24/ 02/ 2016||SUBMISSION OF VACANCY LIST BY DEOs|
|25/ 02/ 2016||VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES OF REVISED SELECTED CANDIDATES LIST|
|29/ 02/ 2016||DISPLAV FINAL SELECTION LIST|
|01/ 03/ 2016 TO 04/ 03/ 2016||WEB COUNSELLING|
|05/ 03/ 2016||GENERATION OF POSTING ORDERS|