Rc 75 MDM During Summer Vacation in AP in Drought affected Mandals. Implementatin of Mid Day Meals Scheme in during Summer Vacation in Andhra Pradesh in drought affected mandals for 2016 Summer Holidays. MDM in Andhra Pradesh Schools in Summer Holidays. List of Mandals in which MDM is going to be implemented. Rc. 75/MDM/2036 Dated:23-04-2016.
Rc 75 MDM During Summer Vacation in AP in Drought affected Mandals
- Sub: SE-MDM- Implementation of Mid Day Meals scheme during Summer vacation in drought affected for classes I-VIII and IX classes - certain guidelines - issued.
- 1. GOI Guidelines 2006
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.7 Revenue Dept 27.10.2015
- 3. GO.Ms.No.12 Revenue Dept 21.11.2015
- 4. Govt Memo. No.225780/Prog.I/A1/2016 Dated 23.4.2016
- Government. in the references 2nd & 3rd read above have declared the drought affected areas during Kharrif 2015.
- In view of the above Government have decided to provide Mid Day Meals during summer vacation 2016-17 from 24.04.2016 to 12.06.2016 (except Second Saturdays & Sundays) in drought affected mandals for Classes I-VIII & IX classes. The following are the guidelines for implementation of Mid Day Meals Scheme during summer Vacation
- 1. The DEOs are make arrangements for providing MDM in the district or part of the district which are declared as drought affected. The programme shall be commenced from 24.04.2016
- 2. The DEO shall hold a meeting with MEOs/HMs of the schools in the drought affected mandals and fix the responsibility of the teacher day wise to attend the school during vacation on rotation basis.
- 3. Head masters/Teachers who are presently supervising MDM shall continue to supervise on rotation basis.
- 4. In high Schools the HM will be the in-charge of MDM implementation during summer vacation.
- 5. In Primary /Upper Primary Schools, the teacher designated as HM or other teachrs on rotation basis shall be in-charges to implement the programme.
- 6. The HMs of the schools shall instruct the existing cooking agencies/NGOs to provide MDM during summer vacation period also.
- 7. The Schools shall function from 8.30 am to 10.30 am and allow the students to go home after taking MDM.
- 8. Instruct the concerned HMs shall hold the meeting with School Management Committees/ Parents/Surpanches/Ward Members at school levels and request them to visit the school during serving of Mid Day Meal.
- 9. The HMs shall ensure that atleast one SMC member / Parent shall visit the school every day and also sign in the Register indicating the No. of students taking mid day meal.
- 10. The HM/Teacehers who is incharge of the programme shall take willingness of parents/students atleast one day before starting of the programme in the school and inform the MEO regarding No.of students going to take meal and MEO in turn shall submit the same to DEO so as to arrive at approximate estimation of the No. of Students taking MDM.
- 11. All the HMs/Teachers who are incharge of the programme shall maintain records/registers such as issue register,stock register and the No. of students taking meal and also the register to be signed by SMC member/Parent /Community members during their visit to schools.
- 12. The Dy.E.Os/MEOs/Cluster Resource persons shall every day visit 3 to 4 schools in their jurisdiction and monitor the programme Implementation
- 13. Rice was released for 1st quarter fro classes I to VIII and IX class, utilize the same for vacation period also.
- 14. To take necessary measures to all the students are attend the school and to take Mid Day Meal and make vide publicity through media