APTC Form-47-Bills-Scrutiny Item || Certificates needed for Various Form 47-Bills. APTC (For Telangana Treasury also) Form 47 is the Important Form not for submitting Pay Bill but also for Arrears Bills, Subsistence Allowance, Automatic Advancement Scheme Bills, Step-up Pay, Enhancement of Leave, Surrender Leave, Education Fee Reimbursement, Anticipatory Pension etc. Let us briefly discuss the Important Scrutiny Items for Form 47 Bills for Easy and Fast clearance of Form 47 Bills. If the required Certificates/Forms are attached, then it will be Easy and Fast process to clear the Bills.
APTC Form-47-Bills-Scrutiny Item || Certificates needed for Various Form 47-BillsCommon List:
Here we at www.apteachers.in presents the List of Items for Easy Scrutiny of Bills
2. Whether the claim preferred in APTC Form 47 under the M H : 2071?
- 1. Whether the bill is signed by the DDO, head of a/c is noted in 7 tier system, discharge endorsement and non-drawl certificate with official seal are furnised and the bill is in original(carbon copy not accepted)??
- 2. Whether the specimen signature on record is matching with the specimen signature on the bill and covered under proper(ink signed) sanction by a competent authority with corrections and alterations attested with full signature of the DDO? ?
- 3. Whether the claim is preferred in Aptc Form 47 and schedules of all the deductions made are enclosed??
- 4. Whether the sanction orders given by the competent authority is enclosed if the claim demand??
Pay Bills Related
- 1. Whether separate bill for temporary and permanent Plan and Non-Plan posts is prepared(SR 7of TR16) and certificate for drawl of HRA and other compensatory allowances is furnished (Note 2 of SR 4 of FR 44)??
- 2. Whether pay slips issued by the PAO is enclosed for first claim or for change of pay in r/o of AIS officers and LPC is enclosed for transferred employees??
- 3. Whether certificate regarding the recovery of income tax in the month of February, PA acknowledgement form in the month of April, Service verification certificate (Article 325 of APFC) in the month of May are enclosed??
- 4. Whether the Flag Day fund, EWF deduction made in month of December and March respectively and GIS, GPF, APGLI and PT deductions are made as per the limits prescribed by the Government??
- 5. Whether the Sponsorship by APPSC/Employment Exchange and Age and Health certificates in original are (Act 2 of 1994) (FR 10) are enclosed for the first appointment??
- 6. Whether the periodical increment certificate signed by the competent authority in form 49 is enclosed (SR 13 of TR 16) (Annexure 15) for allowed AGI??
- 7. Whether the leave sanction proceeding enclosed and Compensatary Allowances (HRA, CCA etc.,) are not allowed beyond 180 days of continuous leave??
- 1. Whether copy of suspension orders or the orders containing the change in subsistence allowance issued by the competent authority is enclosed (FR 53 read with G.O.Ms.No. 215 GAD (Ser-C) 17-03-1990)??
- 2. Whether a certificate submitted by the suspended official that he/she is not engaged in any other employment, business, and profession every month is enclosed (FR 53 (2))??
- 3. Whether the vacant post against suspension official is not filled by way of promotion/transfer and Increment is not released in suspension period??
- 4. Whether the claim is equal to HPL salary and APGLI,GIS,PT deduction are made in the bill??
Automatic Advancement Scheme
- 1. Whether the sanction orders given by the competent authority along with the certificate that the employee is fully qualified to the 1st/2nd level promation posts SPP-IA/SPP-II respectively is enclosed??
- 2. Whether the pay fixation order of the claimant and 'due and drawn' statement are enclosed??
- 3. Whether watched the employee is relinquised the right of promotion to the 1st/2nd level promation posts SPP-IA/SPP-II respectively by watching SR of the claimant??
Step - up Pay
- 1. Whether proceedings (Self explanatory) issued by the competent authority is enclosed??
- 2. Whether a comparative Statement, 'due and drawn' statement, Pay fixation order, seniority list and S.R's of both junior and senior employees are enclosed??
- 3. Whether the increment of senior is allowed after completion of one year from the date of stepping up??
- 1. Whether administrative sanction by Heads of Department concerned is enclosed ??
- 2. Whether the claim is within (06) months from the date of pay fixation signed by the competent authority??
- 3. Whether Adhoc sanction is accorded for the arrear claim irrespective of time limit??
- 4. Whether the pay fixation order and statement showing the pay fixation arrears or 'due and drawn' statement are enclosed??
- 5. Whether a certificate issued by the controlling officer that the delay of the claim is due to Claimant's negligence or carelessness is enclosed??
- 6. Whether certificate issued by the Head of the Office to the effect that claims have been checked/verified with reference to the corroborated records available in his office is enclosed??
- 7. Whether the non-drawl certificate approved by the previous station DDO, is enclosed for the claim covered with the previous station working period??
- 8. Whether necessary recoveries such as Income Tax etc., if any, for the period covered in arrear claim are affected??
- 9. Whether Non-drawal certificate stating that the amount of the bill has not been drawn and paid previously, is enclosed??
- 10. Whether a certificate stating that the note of arrears has been made in the office copy of the pay bills of the individual under proper attestation??
- 11. Whether a certificate stating that the necessary entries have been made in the S.R of the individual under proper attestation is enclosed??
- 12. Whether administrative sanction by Heads of Department concerned is enclosed ??
- 1. Whether the ceiling limit of HRA, CCA of belongs to particular pay watched??
- 2. Whether prospective date of placement/sanction order of the Head of the Department /Government is enclosed wherever necessary??
- 3. Whether the claim is having more than 14 working days and the claim is not related to Class-IV employees??
- 4. Whether the claim by 1/5 of the pay for 3 months perioid and 1/10 of pay from 3 months to 6 months period??
Encashment of leave
- 1. Whether all the encashment leaves are with in the 300 days and the HRA and CCA are not claimed in HPL encashment??
- 2. No disciplinary cases or pending Govt. dues against retired employee??
- 3. Whether the leave credit is made proportionately to the last half-year before retirement??
- 1. Whether watch the interval between present date of drawn and previous date of drawn as 12/24 month for 15/30 days claim respectively??
- 2. Whether the sanction proceeding date is prospective date from the individual application date and the claim preferred with in 90 days from the date of sanction ?
Education fee Reimbursement
- 1. Whether the school fee reciepts are enclosed in support of the sanction order?
- 2. Whether the school is recognised by Govt. of AP and the claim is within the monetary limits fixed by the Govt.?
- 3. Whether the pupil is promoted to the next higher class and the claim is restricted to two children?
- 4. Whether the employee is an N.G.O and a certificate stating that spouse is not employed either in State, Central, Quasi Government, etc., where similar concessions are available and have not been availed, is enclosed ?
Anticipatory pension1. Whether the sanction order given by the Head of the office is enclosed?
2. Whether the claim preferred in APTC Form 47 under the M H : 2071?