Govt of AP Memo.No.20214/PE-Ser.I/2009 Dated 4.1.2010 Provision of Preservation of Earned Leaves E.Ls as per FR 82 to the Teachers drafted for Election Duty during Summer or any Vacation or Election related work during summer. Generally Teachers are most commonly being drafted for Election related work like Election Duties,Revision of Electoral Rolls etc. If any Teaching Staff is drafted for these Election Relation work during Summer or any Vacation then ELs can be preserved as per the Ratio under FR 82 and as per the instructions of DSE. Though this is Old Memo, it has significant importance.
- GO.Ms.No.355 GA Department dated 19.5.1991
- Govt Memo. No. 6055/Ser.V/2009 Dated 13.5.2009
- From the Progressive Recognized Teachers Union, Hyderabad Lr.No. 192/PRTU/2008, Dated 20.9.2008
Memo.20214 ELs for Teachers for Election Related Work during Summer or Any Vacation
- In the reference 1 cited Government have issued orders to credit the number of days the teaching staff spent on actual election duty to their EL account based on the attendance certificate issued by the Returning Officers concerned.
- In Memo. 2nd cited Instructions have been issued to the Director of School Education, to take action as per the provisions of FR 82 and the amendment issued by the Finance Department in GO.114 Finance dated 28.4.2005, while preserving the EL to the Teachers who worked for bye-elections 2008 in summer vacation.
- After careful examination, of the matter and keeping in view of the orders issued in the references 1st and 2nd cited, Government hereby direct Director of School Education, Hyderabad to take necessary action to preserve E.L. to the Teachers in all the Districts who worked for election related work i.e., revision of Electoral Rolls, issue of EPICS, General Elections and bye-elections during the summer or any vacation as per the provision of FR 82 and the amendment issued by the Finance Department vide GO.No.114, Finance FR.I Department Dated 28.4.2005 basing on the attendance certificate issued by Election Authorities.