For Latest News Join Our Social Media Groups

IIIT Basara Admission Notification RGUKT IIIT Basara Admissions

IIIT Basara Admission Notification RGUKT IIIT Basara Adilabad Admissions. 6-YEAR INTEGRATED B.Tech PROGRAM NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS  2019 No. 4/RGUKT (TS) / B Tech /Admissions/2019 Dt: 26-04-2019 Applications are invited for 1500 seats for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2019-20. IIIT Basara Admissions Schedule, Eligibility Details, Admission Procedure and complete on IIIT Basara Adilabad RGUKT IIIT are given below.

IIIT Basara Admission Notification RGUKT IIIT Basara Admissions

Admission to 6-Year integrated B.Tech Program Tentative Admission Schedule of RGUKT- Basar for 2019-20
  • Date of Notification 26-04-2019
  • Issue of Applications (online) 29-04-2019
  • Last date for receiving applications (online) 24-05-2019
  • Last date for receiving hard copy 31-05-2019
  • Announcement of Selection List 10-06-2019
 Applications are invited for 1500 seats for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2019-20. 

Eligibility for RGUKT IIIT Basara

  • a) Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2019, in the first attempt. 
  • b) Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2019 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates).
Rules of Reservation:
  • a) The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un- reserved as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D and in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 (see Annexure-1).
  • b) The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and unreserved categories, subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Telangana State.
  • i. SC - 15%, ST - 6%, BC-A - 7%, BC-B - 10%, BC-C - 1%, BC-D - 7%, BC-E - 4%
  • ii. Physically Handicapped (PH) - 3% (VH-1%, HI-1% & OH-1%), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) - 2%, NCC - 1% and Sports - 0.5%.
  • iii. A horizontal reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of women candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/Special Categories) shall be ensured, wherever women candidates are available.
  • iv. In case of PH candidates, certificates issued by the State Medical Board alone are acceptable. For Sports and CAP categories, certificates issued by the respective District Boards are acceptable. These reservations are applicable at State-level. Model proformas for certificates are given for all the above categories in Annexures.
  • v. Since the courses offered are technical in nature and require appropriate physical fitness, RGUKT reserves the right of rejecting the application of such candidates who are declared by the experts as physically unfit to pursue the course

How To Apply for Admission into RGUKT

The process of submitting application comprises of the following steps:
  • i) Application Fee Payment & get the Application ID
  • ii) Filling of online Application.
  • iii) Print Application Form.
  • iv) Post the application form along with Certificates
  • a) The candidates should make online fee payment through TSOnline services only.
  • b) Application Fee:
  • i. Rs. 150.00 (for SC and ST candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)
  • ii. Rs. 200.00 (for OC and BC candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)
  • iii. Rs. 250.00 (for Other State candidates / Global / Unfilled seats of Global category (Refer 12.a))

1 comment:

  1. What makes Quick Fix synthetic pee product so trustworthy is the fact that it has been in the market for many years now as an alternative to human urine for various purposes. Tested by labs to ensure that it is free of toxins and provides the desired results, this synthetic urine has been custom-made to ensure that you do not fail the drug test. It’s unisex and matches the specific gravity and pH balance of real human urine. Accurate pH and Specific Gravity: You can gain a deep insight into the brand’s sincerity from the fact that they even matched the specific gravity and pH to real urine. They have left no loophole that can land you in trouble. Sold as An Alternative to Urine for Years: What can make a product more reliable than its presence in the market for years? Quick Fix Synthetic Urine is used by the wet sex community as well, to replace real urine.